1 cup - Kulad dal, soaked in plenty of water (lentils)
1 Tsp - Ginger paste
1 tsp - Garlic paste
1 tsp - Red chili paste
3 tbsp - Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
Salt to taste
2 tbsp - Oil
1 cup - Water
Cooking Instructions :
- First heat the oil in pan and then add pastes, prepared earlier, and fry it until the raw smell is wiped off.
- Drain out and add lentils to it.
- Next cook them on a low flame for atleast 5 minutes and then add water and salt.
- Mix well and then cook again, covered, for minimum of 10 to 15 mins, or check out until the are tender.
- Garnish it with corriander leaves then serve it hot with Black and White Roti and enjoy a complete meal.